We know you need a no-nonsense business savings account that offers you the opportunity to save with ease. That’s why we offer Commerce Savings, a basic business savings account that’s the perfect complement to any BAC Community Bank Business Checking account.*
- Variable rate of interest is paid on the average available balance in your account
- No charge for first 20 deposited items** per statement cycle
- 25 cents each additional item
- No charge for for first $5,000 of cash deposited per monthly statement cycle
- 15 cents per $100 each additional cash deposit
- $5 monthly service charge
- An average monthly balance of $500 waives the monthly service charge***
- Accounts closed within the first 90 days will be assessed a $10 closure fee
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Information accurate as of March 1, 2018.
*No more than 6 transfers or withdrawals of the following type are permitted during your monthly statement cycle:
- Payments to third parties by check, draft, debit card or other similar transactions
- Transfers by telephone using our automated telephone system or speaking with a bank employee on the telephone
- Transfers of payments through online, mobile and text banking (including Bill Payment)
- Pre-authorized or automatic transfers and withdrawals
- Debit card purchases
There are no limits on transfers or withdrawals made in person at an ATM, Bank branch or on any types of deposits.
If excess activity occurs on more than an occasional basis, the Bank may be required to convert the account to a checking account or close the account.
**Deposited item refers to any combination of deposits (except mobile) and deposited items (transit only), including paper and electronic.
***Excess transaction fees still apply.
****Additional fees may apply, please refer to the Business Deposit Accounts Fee & Information Schedule.
For more information:
- Business Deposit Accounts Fees & Information (PDF)
- Your Deposit Account Agreement & Disclosure (PDF)