We know you need a no-nonsense business savings account that offers you the opportunity to save with ease. That’s why we offer Commerce Savings, a basic business savings account that’s the perfect complement to any BAC Community Bank Business Checking account.*
- Variable rate of interest is paid on the average available balance in your account
- 20 free deposits items per statement cycle (15¢ each each additional item)
- Cash deposits up to $5,000 per deposit at no charge (10¢ per additional $100 deposited in cash)
- Eliminate the $5 monthly service charge by:
- Enrolling in eStatements**, OR
- Maintaining a $500 minimum balance**
- Free account management services include:
- Accounts closed within the first 90 days will be assessed a $10 closure fee
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*No more than 6 transfers or withdrawals of the following type are permitted during your monthly statement cycle:
- Payments to third parties by check, draft, debit card or other similar transactions
- Transfers by telephone using our automated telephone system or speaking with a bank employee on the telephone
- Transfers of payments through online, mobile and text banking (including Bill Payment)
- Pre-authorized or automatic transfers and withdrawals
- Debit card purchases
There are no limits on transfers or withdrawals made in person at an ATM, Bank branch or on any types of deposits.
If excess activity occurs on more than an occasional basis, the Bank may be required to convert the account to a checking account or close the account.
**Excess transaction fees still apply.
For more information:
- Business Deposit Accounts Fees & Information (PDF)
- Your Deposit Account Agreement & Disclosure (PDF)