The Automated Clearing House (ACH) system can be used to pay employees through direct deposit and also electronically collect receipts through direct payment from accounts at any U.S. financial institution.
Qualified businesses can access the ACH system through our Online Cash Management.
- Send employee payroll through direct deposit
- Make vendor and tax payments
- Collect fees and other incoming payments
- ACH payments can be scheduled to process any business day Monday - Friday, except Banking Holidays.
- Same-day ACH available, with some limitations.
Some Business transactions or services may have additional fees, please refer to the Business Deposit Accounts Fee & Information Schedule.
Our ACH Origination service requires BAC Community Bank Online Cash Management Access ID.
Special note for mobile services: Message and data rates may apply based on your plan with your mobile carrier. To access mobile services, a supported iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ device is required.