I take the initiative to:
- Do it right the first time
- Understand my customer's needs
- Work as a team player
- Enjoy my job
- Make each day a learning experience
- Accept and participate in change
To strengthen the financial health of our communities by connecting people to extraordinary financial services.
The Bank's benefits package is designed to offer a wide range of health, retirement, and career-oriented benefits. We are competitive within our industry, to help us attract and retain employees. We also take pride in being fiscally responsible and flexible, to meet the varying needs of our diverse employees.
Health, Dental, and Time-off Benefits
- Medical: Choose from several coverage options including HMO and PPO Plans.
- Dental: Receive benefits for preventative, diagnostic, and restorative care.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Set money aside tax-free from your pay and use those funds to reimburse yourself for eligible health care and dependent daycare expenses.
- Life Insurance / AD&D: Receive company-paid life insurance at three times your annual salary up to $350,000 and accidental death/dismemberment.
- LTD: Long-term disability plan is provided.
- Vision: Coverage is comprehensive with preferred group premium cost.
- PTO Time: We provide flexible paid time off (PTO) to eligible employees to enable employees to meet their work and personal needs.
- Holidays: Eligible employees enjoy all Federal Reserve Bank holidays.
Retirement and More
- 401(k): Defer pre-tax earnings when you enroll in the Bank's 401(k) program. The Bank will match 50% of your contributions up to a maximum of your 10% of your salary deferral.
- Variable compensation: The Bank offers a variable compensation program that pays a quarterly bonus when quarterly goals are achieved.
- Learning and development: The Bank offers a variety of leadership, professional, and career development opportunities to help you maximize your talents and grow in your career.
- Volunteering: The Bank encourages its employees to give back to their communities by volunteering and participating in non-profit organizations.
Current Open Positions
Commercial Loan Underwriter – Stockton – Job Code 1034 – Full Time
Analyzes financial information and underwrites credit worthiness of borrowers. Performs complex financial and risk analysis.
Branch Customer Service Manager – Antioch – Job Code 1032 – Full Time
The Branch Customer Service Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the branch, including operations, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives. The Customer Service Manager is responsible for driving sales and revenue growth through their individual efforts and branch team. Develops new deposits and provides a superior level of customer service and promotes the service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
Universal Banker – Stockton Weber Branch – Job Code 1031 – Full Time
The Universal Banker performs multiple operational function as needed in the branch. Must be knowledgeable on all products and services and assist with customer requests.
Training Administrator – Stockton – Job Code 1033 – Full Time
Responsible for the coordination of employee and management training programs. Assesses training needs, designs / develops training materials and programs to develop employee skills and knowledge of bank’s policies and procedures and products.
BAC Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply by mail, fax, or email. Please include the current position's Job Code when sending resume to:
BAC Community Bank
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 1140
Stockton, California 95201-1140
Fax: (209) 373-2541
Or submit your resume by email.