I take the initiative to:
- Do it right the first time
- Understand my customer's needs
- Work as a team player
- Enjoy my job
- Make each day a learning experience
- Accept and participate in change
"Our mission is to enhance the Bank's franchise value by capitalizing on opportunities for profitable growth. We will continue to emphasize the effective performance of employees through training and coaching to establish a premier service bank coupled with innovative products to become the leading independent bank in the communities we serve."
The Bank's benefits package is designed to offer a wide range of health, retirement, and career-oriented benefits. We are competitive within our industry, to help us attract and retain employees. We also take pride in being fiscally responsible and flexible, to meet the varying needs of our diverse employees.
Health, Dental, and Time-off Benefits
- Medical: Choose from several coverage options including HMO and PPO Plans.
- Dental: Receive benefits for preventative, diagnostic, and restorative care.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Set money aside tax-free from your pay and use those funds to reimburse yourself for eligible health care and dependent daycare expenses.
- Life Insurance/AD&D: Receive company-paid life insurance at three times your annual salary up to $350,000 and accidental death/dismemberment.
- LTD: Long-term disability plan is provided.
- Vision: Coverage is comprehensive with preferred group premium cost.
- Vacation: Eligible employees receive two to four weeks vacation each year, depending on years of service and corporate title.
- Holidays: Eligible employees enjoy all Federal Reserve Bank holidays.
- Sick leave: Eligible employees earn sick leave each pay period.
Retirement and More
- 401(k): Defer pre-tax earnings when you enroll in the Bank's 401(k) program. The Bank will match 50% of your contributions up to a maximum of your 10% of your salary deferral.
- Variable compensation: The Bank offers a variable compensation program that pays a quarterly bonus when quarterly goals are achieved.
- Learning and development: The Bank offers a variety of leadership, professional, and career development opportunities to help you maximize your talents and grow in your career.
- Volunteering: The Bank encourages its employees to give back to their communities by volunteering and participating in non-profit organizations.
Current Open Positions
Credit Analyst – Job Code 134 – Full Time – Stockton
This position will assist our loan underwriters in underwriting the credit worthiness of borrowers for the origination of loans. Ability to analyze all financial data related to new and renewal of commercial and real estate loans. Prepare summary deposit and loan information and assist with monitoring of periodic financial reporting.
Education/Experience Required: Bachelors degree and/or 3 to 4 years’ experience in related field. Ability to read and analyze banking and financial reports preferred.
BAC Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply by mail, fax, or email. Please include the current position's Job Code when sending resume to:
BAC Community Bank
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 1140
Stockton, California 95201-1140
Fax: (209) 373-2541
Or submit your resume by email.