I take the initiative to:
- Do it right the first time
- Understand my customer's needs
- Work as a team player
- Enjoy my job
- Make each day a learning experience
- Accept and participate in change
To strengthen the financial health of our communities by connecting people to extraordinary financial services.
The Bank's benefits package is designed to offer a wide range of health, retirement, and career-oriented benefits. We are competitive within our industry, to help us attract and retain employees. We also take pride in being fiscally responsible and flexible, to meet the varying needs of our diverse employees.
Health, Dental, and Time-off Benefits
- Medical: Choose from several coverage options including HMO and PPO Plans.
- Dental: Receive benefits for preventative, diagnostic, and restorative care.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Set money aside tax-free from your pay and use those funds to reimburse yourself for eligible health care and dependent daycare expenses.
- Life Insurance/AD&D: Receive company-paid life insurance at three times your annual salary up to $350,000 and accidental death/dismemberment.
- LTD: Long-term disability plan is provided.
- Vision: Coverage is comprehensive with preferred group premium cost.
- Vacation: Eligible employees receive two to four weeks vacation each year, depending on years of service and corporate title.
- Holidays: Eligible employees enjoy all Federal Reserve Bank holidays.
- Sick leave: Eligible employees earn sick leave each pay period.
Retirement and More
- 401(k): Defer pre-tax earnings when you enroll in the Bank's 401(k) program. The Bank will match 50% of your contributions up to a maximum of your 10% of your salary deferral.
- Variable compensation: The Bank offers a variable compensation program that pays a quarterly bonus when quarterly goals are achieved.
- Learning and development: The Bank offers a variety of leadership, professional, and career development opportunities to help you maximize your talents and grow in your career.
- Volunteering: The Bank encourages its employees to give back to their communities by volunteering and participating in non-profit organizations.
Current Open Positions
Network Information Security Administrator – Job Code #998 – Full Time – Stockton
This position is responsible for the organization’s technology functions including network, infrastructure and information security. Must be able to ensure that appropriate systems, technology and processes are in place to support the bank’s departments and business plans. Implements and develops new technology solutions and processes to improve internal and customer facing operations. Must have five to seven years of experience in related field.
Loan Processor – Job Code #993 – Full Time – Stockton
Performs duties related to the processing of loans, including consumer, mortgage, business and personal loans. Experience in loan documentation, boarding of loans, processing loan payoff requests and preparing and submitting various loan servicing reports. 2 to 3 years’ experience preferred along with Laser Pro experience.
Loan Underwriter – Loan Dept – Job #991 – Stockton
Responsible for analyzing financial information and underwriting credit worthiness of borrowers. Ability to evaluate loan collateral and prepare loan presentations. Must have 3 to 5 years of Loan Underwriting experience.
BAC Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply by mail, fax, or email. Please include the current position's Job Code when sending resume to:
BAC Community Bank
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 1140
Stockton, California 95201-1140
Fax: (209) 373-2541
Or submit your resume by email.