Personal Internet Banking & Online Bill Pay
We offer online banking at its best — gain access to a full range of great online banking tools, regardless of whether you are a personal or business account holder. Now you conduct a number of banking tasks, from checking your account balance, to paying bills electronically. Best of all, Online Banking & Bill Pay is free, saving you time and money.
- Access accounts 24/7
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Bill Pay saves time and money
- Set up eAlerts to help you track your account activity
- Set up recurring payments
- Sign up for and access eStatements
- Secure to protect financial information
- Enroll in Mobile Banking through Online Banking
At BAC Community Bank, protecting our customer's personal and financial information is a top priority. Please review our new Online Banking Security Settings and new Online Banking Security Safeguards.
Online Bill Pay
Online Banking provides several ways to pay bills and send money from your account. Of these services, the most popular is our standard Online Bill Pay. This service provides you the ability to pay bills electronically.
To use this service, log-in to your account and scroll to the Bill Pay area of the screen. From there, complete these three simple steps:
1. Pick a bill you want to pay.
2. Enter bill information
3. Choose how much to pay and when to pay it
It's that simple. If your intended recipient is not able to accept electronic payments, our stardard Online Bill Pay system will generate a paper check and mail it to the company or person you are paying.
- External Money Transfer
In addition to our standard Online Bill Pay, you can also use our enhanced external money transfer service to move money between your BAC Community Bank accounts* and your accounts at other financial institutions.
To learn more, log into to your Online Banking account and select Bill Pay, then either scroll to "More Bill Categories... What can I do?" or click the "Transfer Money" option from the Bill Pay menu.
Review the Liability for Unauthorized Electronic Payments.
Need to send someone some cash? Now, you can use our enhanced Popmoney® service to send or receive money by using an email address or text message. To learn more, log in to your account, and scroll down to the "Bill Pay and Popmoney" panel.*
1. Tell us who you want to pay and how much. They don't need to have an existing Popmoney account.
2. If they're new, we'll get their bank account information. If they've used Popmoney before, they probably don't need to do anything.
3. The money goes into their bank account in as little as 1 to 3 business days.
1. Tell us who you want to collect from and how much. They don't need to have an existing Popmoney account.
2. They can pay your request with just a few clicks. We'll send a reminder if they forget.
3. You'll get the money in your bank account and a notification that your request has been paid.
*Terms and conditions apply. Log-in to online banking for details and current information. There are no fees for Standard Payments made through Online Bill Pay, however fees apply for Additional Enhanced Services, including online transfers to other financial institutions and Popmoney®.
Popmoney® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.
Popmoney® personal payment services are provided by or through CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and/or its affiliate CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed and regulated as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services, each a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiserv, Inc.