Commerce Interest Checking
This checking account pays competitive interest, while offering the flexibility of several free items and cash deposits. Created especially for sole proprietors and non-profit organizations, Commerce Interest addresses their unique needs.
- 150 transaction per monthly statement cycle (15¢ each additional item)
- Free cash deposits of $5,000 or less
- 10 cents per $100 each additional cash deposit
- $15 monthly service charge
- Enroll in paperless statements to reduce monthly service charge to $10
- Eliminate monthly service charge by
- Maintaining a $4,500 daily or
- Maintaining a $8,000 average balance or
- Maintaining a $25,000 in linked accounts
- Free account management services include:
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Positive Pay available
- ACH Origination available
To earn interest on this account, a minimum balance may apply. See current Rate Sheet for details. Transaction refers to any combination of deposits, deposited items (transit only), paid items, including paper and electronic. Any business checking account with over 150 transactions posted per monthly statement cycle or routine uncollected funds, may be reviewed and converted to a Commerce Analyzed Checking account. If the Bank converts your account you will be notified in advance.
Maximum of two linked accounts which may be any combination of savings or money market; balances used will be current balances in linked accounts on the statement cycle date.
For more information: