Commerce Interest Analyzed Checking
This interest-earning account is exclusive to large sole proprietors or non-profit organizations. Fees can be offset with earnings credit, so this account is truly customized to your specific needs.
- Transaction fees may be offset by Earnings Credit
- $17 monthly service charge
- May be offset by Earnings Credit
- Free account management services include:
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Positive Pay available
- ACH Origination available
- Earnings Credit
An Earnings Credit is used to offset certain fees noted in the Business Deposit Accounts Fee & Information Schedule. The Earnings Credit is calculated by applying an earnings credit rate to the investable balance. The earnings credit rate is determined by the Bank and is subject to change at the Bank’s discretion. Interest paid to the account, if any, is deducted from the Earnings Credit amount. When your fees exceed your Earnings Credit, a service charge will be assessed for the excess amount.