Attorney Client Trust Account (IOLTA)
Designed for lawyers with short-term client funds, this special account helps our community. Funds are pooled to generate interest income that is then used for state legal aid funds through the IOLTA/IOLA program.*
- No minimum balance
- No transaction fees
- No cash deposit charges
- This account is subject to the rules governing attorney trust accounts in the state of California
- $15 monthly service charge, deducted from interest earned
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*Attorney Client Trust account is subject to the rules governing attorney trust accounts in the state of California. These rules cover payment of interest, reporting of information and the attorney's responsibility to pay for fees assessed in connection with the account that are not nettled against the interest.
For more information:
- Business Deposit Accounts Fees & Information (PDF)
- Your Deposit Account Agreement & Disclosure (PDF)
All accounts subject to approval. Restrictions and limitations may apply.