About Us » Careers
I take the initiative to:
- Do it right the first time
- Understand my customer's needs
- Work as a team player
- Enjoy my job
- Make each day a learning experience
- Accept and participate in change
"Our mission is to enhance the Bank's franchise value by capitalizing on opportunities for profitable growth. We will continue to
emphasize the effective performance of employees through training and coaching to establish a premier service bank coupled with innovative
products to become the leading independent bank in the communities we serve."
The Bank's benefits package is designed to offer a wide range of health, retirement, and career-oriented benefits.
- We are competitive within our industry, to help us attract and retain employees
- Fiscally responsible and
- Flexible, to meet the varying needs of diverse employees
Health, Dental, and Time-off Benefits
- Medical: Choose from several coverage options including HMO and PPO Plans.
- Dental: Receive benefits for preventative, diagnostic, and restorative care.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Set money aside tax-free from your pay and use those funds to reimburse yourself for
eligible health care and dependent daycare expenses.
- Life Insurance/AD&D: Receive company-paid life insurance at three times your annual salary up to $350,000 and
- LTD: Long-term disability plan is provided.
- Vision: Coverage is comprehensive with preferred group premium cost.
- Vacation: Eligible employees receive two to four weeks vacation each year, depending on years of service and corporate
- Holidays: Eligible employees enjoy all Federal Reserve Bank holidays.
- Sick leave: Eligible employees earn sick leave each pay period.
Retirement and More
- 401(k): Defer pre-tax earnings when you enroll in the Bank's 401(k) program. The Bank will match 50% of your
contributions up to a maximum of your 10% of your salary deferral.
- Variable compensation: The Bank offers a variable compensation program that pays a quarterly bonus when quarterly
goals are achieved.
- Learning and development: The Bank offers a variety of leadership, professional, and career development
opportunities to help you maximize your talents and grow in your career.
- Volunteering: The Bank encourages its employees to give back to their communities by volunteering and participating in
Back to top
Current Open Positions
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT BANK OF AGRICULTURE & COMMERCE –
SAN JOAQUIN AND STANISLAUS COUNTIES
Project Manager – Job Code 291
Full Time - Stockton
Ability to design and create databases to support goals and multiple departments. Must have computer/technical skills along with
creative problem solving and project task management experience. Bachelor’s degree and 5 to 7 years applicable experience required.
Universal Banker - Modesto - Job Code 297
Full Time - Modesto
Ability to perform multiple operational functions including opening all types of new accounts, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, wires,
ordering cash and assisting customer's with request and research account issues. 2 to 3 years prior banking experience preferred.
BAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT ECC BANK – EAST CONTRA COSTA COUNTY
Branch Customer Service Representative – Job Code 296
Full Time – Brentwood
Ability to perform multiple banking transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, wires and open all types of
new accounts. 2 to 3 years prior banking preferred.
ECC Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by mailing, faxing, or e-mailing their resumes to:
Bank of Agriculture & Commerce
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 1140
Stockton, California 95201-1140
Fax: (209) 373-2541
Back to top